Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Love Is In The Air

Hi Everyone! Valentine's Day will be here soon so I thought I had better get started. Here is one I made using Penny Black's hedgehog from the Wonderful Day stamp set. I pulled out my K&Co. heart paper pad and used several patterned papers on my card.




I used the Spellbinders Large Beaded Oval die and used it as an inlay. I stamped the image and cut it out using one of the Gina Marie Stitched oval dies.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Dies R US:  Stitching




7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April - love the DP's and the layering of this cute little guy.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I am glad that you got to use your new dies. Very pretty card!

Donna Ellis said...

Great papers for your darling Valentine, April! Your little rosy-cheeked lover couldn't be any sweeter! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Oh I love that little hedgehog! He is adorable standing on the pot with his little heart! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Donna Ellis said...

I'm back with my other hat, April! Thanks for playing in the {Scrapy Land Challenge}! Hope to see your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Anne Temple said...

He's a cutie. Such a wonderful Valentine's card. great paper choices too.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... what a cute, cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘STITCHING – Real or Faux’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Blog Archive