Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oldies Technique #12 -- Watermark Resist

Hi and welcome to my blog! Happy July 4th! I hope that you will have a wonderful 4th and be safe. Before I show my technique and card I want to give a salute to all our military past and present who have served and are serving to keep our country free. Thank you and may God bless! Let us not forget the sacrifices many have made to keep us free.


I wanted a subtle background for this card and remembered this OLD technique. It is another easy technique that I hope you will enjoy revisiting.




Supplies needed:

white glossy card stock
stamp
watermark ink ( I used Versa Mark ink )
ink pad ( I used Distress Faded Jeans )
sponge


Ink up you stamp using Versa Mark ink and stamp it carefully ( so it won't smudge ) onto the glossy card stock. Let dry or use a heat tool to dry ink.




After the ink is dry sponge on the ink color and cover the while card. Where you stamped with the Versa Mark ink, white will show through as a resist. That's it! Quick and easy.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and Happy Independence Day!







1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful patriotic card. Love the watermark resist technique.

Blog Archive