Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 25, 2014

My Favorite Color is October

Hi Everyone! I am back again with another Fall card. I love this saying and I DO love the colors of Autumn. I am hoping the leaves will be real pretty here this year. I made this card using a pre-made card base. I loved using the newWisps of Autumn stamps 647  from Sparkle N Sprinkle on it.



I used a die to cut decorative corners, patted them with a Versa Mark ink pad and added Sienna embossing powder EP425 to them.


I also used Sienna EP425 on the scallops on the card front and on the Memory Box Fresh Foliage die behind the saying. The image was stamped using Antiquities embossing powder EP266 and Brown Fizz EP381, Pear Star EP432 andSienna EP425 embossing powders were used on the image.  I used Spellbinders Labels 4 dies to cut out the saying and edged the label with Antiquities embossing powder.


On the inside I used the saying from the Fancy Butterflies set 437 and cut it out using Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 die and layered it over the Spellbinders sm. Ovals die that I cut out of green card stock. For full instructions on how to make this card please click here.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

April

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous fall creations, April. Love the look and sparkle of the fall embossing powders. Love the shape of the card too.

Anne Temple said...

This is a beautiful fall card. Love the fun fold and all the sparkle.

scrappymo! said...

What a beautiful Fall card. I love the impact your glijmmery look makes to this beauty!

Unknown said...

That sentiment is fabulous. And I'm with you, I love the colors of autumn. And I really want that stamp set now. Maybe when I lift my shopping moratorium. I love how it looks with all the embossing powders. Lovely.

Donna Ellis said...

how beautiful, April! Love your choice of fold style, with the sentiment on the inside. It's a gorgeous card! hugs, de

Blog Archive